1-15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed 5 eggs
1 T vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
4 T coconut oil
1⁄2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
2 T cacao powder
3 T unsweetened shredded coconut (optional garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil.
- Place everything except the coconut into a blender or food processor and run until smooth. Scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Pour into the muffin tins evenly (batter will be thin).
- Top each muffin with coconut (if using).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack.